Sunday, August 15, 2010

Florence. #1

Florence was my first stop on my train backpacking journey. For 10$, I went from Aarhus-Hamburg-Munich-Florence. I arrived at 6:15 in the morning, reuniting with Shelby Stone after 7 months. It was so great to see Shelby after such a long time. I fell in love with Florence, and ended up staying a couple days longer than I originally planned. Florence exceeded my expectations.
From my journal-"The light in this city is beyond beautiful. It creeps around alleyways and creates shapes and lines that make photographers melt."

FlorenceEUROTRIP1

FlorenceEUROTRIP2

FlorenceEUROTRIP3

No comments:

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.