Saturday, December 19, 2009

In Dedication to Alex Browning and Taylor Glascock.

For my birthday, Alex and Taylor got me a gnome to bring on my travels. They said they would know I was thinking about them when I posted a photo of the gnome. So, here it is...my first gnome photo. We randomly got a globe in my house while I was at school and thought it was the perfect introduction. His name is Cedric. His passport defines him as A woodland creature who willingly leaves his or her forest or garden to travel around the world. I would love to do a gnome of the day post as I travel over the next 8 months. So, meet Cedric, my new travel companion!

Gnome_ENE121909

1 comment:

photophanatic1887 said...

Great idea!!!! I look forward to seeing where you and Cedric go!

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.