Thursday, December 24, 2009

MinneSNOWta

Oh the weather outside is..well it isn't frightful to me at least. Every time it snows, a serene wave comes through the town and creates a unified silence. Everything is still and calm. Well everything except Maggie who couldn't handle the other dogs at the dog park today. I waited until the snow halted for a bit and ventured outside to take some photos. I wish I could clear the roads up to Duluth and take my board out for awhile.

_Minnesnowta_ENE122409

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.