Sunday, April 11, 2010

ESMOD.

For my spring break, I went to Paris to visit my cousins Lauren and Joelle. They have been living there since August, studying fashion at ESMOD. ESMOD is a fashion design school, with 21 different locations around the world. I was beyond impressed with the creativity and style of the students..(including my cousins). I came to class with them a couple of times and took photos..I couldn't help myself. Here are some of my favorites.

20100330_0392

20100330_0378

ESMOD_ENE_20100407_7

ESMOD_ENE_20100407_3

I have a few more photos posted on my Flickr account...

2 comments:

Taylor said...

2 is my favorite

Anonymous said...

You are doing some great work Eve. Keep it up!!!!

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.