Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh Cedric.

Here are some new shots of Cedric's travels to Ireland, Spain and his final goodbyes in Aarhus.

Ireland-2

Cedric connecting with his past, gnomes on a Celtic cross in Ireland.

Klipkort

Cedric always paid 19 Kroner when riding the bus in Aarhus.

IMG_9051

Rita, Cedric and I. Best photo of all time. (Stupid pink walls.)

Madrid2

Cedric made a new friend in Madrid. (I felt so bad for this bunny)

Tired

Cedric was exhausted after working on his final project.

No comments:

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.