Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Rocky Horror Halloween...

This past weekend, the Blue Note screened Rocky Horror Picture Show. This is much more than just a movie, people dress up in costume, there is crowd interaction and lots of singing and dancing. Here are a few of my favorites that made it on the VOX slideshow and some that didn't. As per usual there are more images on my Flickr and here is the original slideshow: Vox.

10312010_morerocky_03

10312010_morerockyhorror_01

10312010_RockyHorror_06

10312010_RockyHorror02

10312010_RockyHorror_01

No comments:

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.