Thursday, November 19, 2009

Advanced Techniques: Multiple Flash Assignment

For this assignment my group got the opportunity to work with more dancers from Stephens College. I worked with Senior Krystal Bryan. She has been a dancer for 9 years. I wanted to use a prop to add something more to the photo. After finding a stool in the room, I asked Krystal to do some dance moves on the stool. I used 3 dyno-lights for my lighting setup. The first photo is my select for the assignment and the others are outtakes.

20091118_mf_hr_edele_0049

20091118_mf_edele_0056

20091118_mf_edele_0001

I really like the 2nd photo, but didn't make it my select because I lost the light on her left side. I am looking forward to working with Krystal again in the future.

No comments:

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.