Sunday, November 8, 2009

January 10th, 2010.

My step-mom almost knows me too well. Without fail, every time we go on a trip, she always emails me the itinerary for the flight. She knows that nothing brings me more joy then getting that awaited email. This morning I was greeted with a reminder email that I will be leaving January 10th for India. I can't wait to go back to a place I love so much.

India_singles-5

Dr. San Jeeva Rao adjusts his coat at the Hand of Hope Clinic in Secunderabad, India. Rao specializes in HIV/AIDS medical care at the clinic.

Denmark_Singles_04

A young girl walks past an alley way leading to one of the brothels in Pandoor, Mumbai on July 16th, 2009.

No comments:

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.