Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sara G Preview..

I have known Sara for a very long time. We carpooled to Hebrew school together, both went to Temple Israel and I was her OZO at Herzl Camp. So, when I came home for Rosh Hashana and Sara's mom asked me to take her senior portraits, I was thrilled. I am excited about so many of these photos, that before I went out for the evening I wanted to post at least one. Sara was so easy to work with this afternoon, which made it really fun. I will be posting more photos over the next couple days.

20091124-_DSC009420091124_Sara_G_hr_1

3 comments:

August Kryger said...

gorgeous Eve, really beautifully done.

Taylor said...

I agree with August. Pure class.

Anonymous said...

these are GORGEOUS. as always.

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.