Thursday, November 5, 2009

Joe McNally Magnificence

This week, Joe McNally came to Mizzou and worked with my adv. techniques class. We went over to Stephens College and worked with 3 of their ballet students. I will remember this experience forever. I learned so much about lighting and leading the life of a photographer from our short time with him. I really appreciate our photojournalism department, especially Rita, for bringing him to work with us. I used a Nikon D3 to take the following photos, I love that camera.

McNallyupload_Dancers-2

McNallyupload_Dancers-4

McNallyupload_Dancers-3

McNallyupload_Dancers

McNallyupload_Dancers-5

No comments:

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.