Monday, January 17, 2011

Diana:2nd Roll.

I forgot how exciting it is, dropping off film and waiting to see the results. 
I felt like a kid in a candy store earlier when after waiting a very long 24 hours,
 I was handed my second roll of 120 from my Diana.

 I love this camera. I love this camera. I love this camera.

diana_01

A double exposure of Mr. Clint Alwahab on a snowy day and shoe prints in the snow.

diana_02

Ice that wont come off the car window makes for a beautiful filter. 

diana_04

diana_03

Photo lunch with David Rees and the photo nerd gang over winter break.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Looks like you got the hang of things ;)

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.