Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My first rolls of 120!

These are my first attempts from my 1953 Coronet that I got in London over the summer and my Diana. The Black and White film is from London. I couldn't get the film out of the camera until my friend Gorm was here recently and fixed the camera for me. I got the camera at one of the stands selling older cameras at Portobello Road Market, one of my favorite places in London. Not only are the antique finds fantastic, but the people watching is too. With this camera, you have to shoot from the hip, and there is no shutter speed or aperture settings. I'm looking forward to learning how to use this camera better. 

london_roll_01

The next frames are from my new Diana camera that I got for my birthday. I love using this camera! I was also given a lomo ringflash for the Diana as my Christmas gift from the Danes. It's been fun to use on my Diana, but it also works on Nikon and Canon! 

I predict a long, beautiful relationship with my Diana.

diana_01

diana_02

diana_03

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more more more!

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.