Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Boxing Preview.

Last night, I went to BK Aarhus to shoot 3 boxing classes. I was assigned to sports for an assignment about selecting photos. We were put into groups with other Danish photojournalism students for this assignment. After we shoot different stories under the same theme, we will come together as a group and work on the selection process. I really enjoyed my time with the boxers. Here are a few of my favorites before I go into the selection process with my group.

<span class=


1 comment:

photophanatic1887 said...

love love! Boxing is ALL about the details.

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.