Friday, February 19, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect.

6 months ago, I cringed with fear when it came to flash. It was a nice new feeling when we began our flash assignment to not cower in fear. I recognized the different types of flash and felt the glorious feeling of knowledge after a semester in advanced techniques. Here are some of my favorites from the practice day.
Maro_ENE_021910
Maro
Isabella_ENE_021910
Isabella

Pedram_ENE_021910
Pedram

Pete_ENE_021910
Peter

Andrew_Daniel_Isabella_ENE_021910

Andrew, Daniel and Isabella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

interesting faces, nicely captured. I think the Little Mermaid looks like Heather!
Love, Mom

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.