Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mimi comes to Denmark.

Its not often that you can wake up in the morning and say, "My best friend is coming to visit me in Aarhus today." I was visited last week by Mimi Pysno, one of my oldest friends from Minnesota. She is currently studying in Vienna and decided to come and visit me. She came to Aarhus for 2 days and then we headed to Copenhagen for the weekend. I introduced her to my new friends and showed her around the city too. It was really great to show Mimi around Aarhus and then explore a new place together in Copenhagen.

We were only in Copenhagen for about 2 full days, but we covered some serious ground. Including: Christiana, The Design Museum, City Hall, The Little Mermaid, The Danish Resistance Museum, The Amalienborg Palace, Nyhaven and H.C. Andersen's grave.

Here are some of my favorite images from the weekend...(will post more on facebook & flickr).




Post_ENE_021810_1
Nyhavn_ENE_021810_1
CedricCOP_ENE_021810
Thelittlemermaid_ENE_021810
Thelittlemermaid_MP&EE_ENE_021810

Nyhavn_ENE_021810

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.