Friday, February 5, 2010

Goodbye India, Hello Denmark!

Leaving India was a lot harder than I thought it would be for me. Hyderabad has very much become a second home to me and so it was like saying goodbye to Minneapolis or Columbia all over again. I also had to say goodbye to Machelle, which is hard in the middle of the departure entrance at Hyderabad Airport. On this trip, I began several stories that I look forward to working on my next visit. I will also be posting a few stories from India soon, but I wanted to put up a couple of photos from Denmark now.

So, Aarhus..where do I begin? I love it here. My flat, in an area called Emmasvej is great, besides being a bit far from city center. My roommates, along with everyone else on my program are wonderful. I can't wait to work with these talented individuals! Aarhus is the second biggest city in Denmark. The city center is rally nice, filled with shops and restaurants I am eager to try. More details to follow...

The view from my window.
My ViewENE_020510

My ViewENE_020510

My Photo WallENE_020510

My School, The Danish School of Journalism. We just had our first day of photo class and I couldn't stop smiling the entire time
alt="DMJENE_020510" />

Everyone already loves Cedric.
Cedric and Aarhus020310

A few my of new friends..
Barbora.
Barbora020310

Pete.
Peter020310

No comments:

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.