Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ghandi Hospital

A month has come and gone since I arrived in Aarhus. I can't believe how quickly everyday seems to go by, it's a bit overwhelming at times. Already my first course is beginning to wrap up before our last week in Copenhagen for a workshop. I have been working on a project from my last trip in India on the side, in my few and far moments of spare time. This project focuses on my time at Ghandi Hospital, a government hospital in Hyderabad. This was by far one of the most intense experiences I have had in India. I have also been working on writing a story to accompany the photos and maybe put into a layout of some sort.

20100121_1120_1_20100121

20100121_1158_1_20100121

No comments:

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.