Wednesday, March 10, 2010

UPDATE-Day in the life Geocaching.

For my "day in the life" assignment, I followed Geocachers Poul-Erik, Ulf and their dog Titan. According to geocaching.com, "Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. The basic idea is to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, outdoors and then share your experiences online. Geocaching is enjoyed by people from all age groups, with a strong sense of community and support for the environment." I have been interested in doing a photo story on geocaching for awhile, and I thought Danish geocaching would be an interesting experience. 

_DSC0247_1_20100307

_DSC0429_1_20100308

_DSC0309_2_20100308

_DSC0214_3_20100307

_DSC0321_4_20100308

So, that's where Mads and my class think the story should end...but I really like this last photo. So, I am going to put it up too.

6_DSC0293_6_20100308

I had a lot of fun hiking and seeing the beautiful nature that Denmark has to offer. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great photo - can’t wait to see more! (DK_Titan)

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.