Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bus Station


The buses are filled to the brim with passengers in every city I have ever been in India. I asked Edwin to stop at one of the busier bus stations in Hyderabad because of the importance of the bus system in Hyderabad and I have always noticed interesting faces at the stations. In Hyderabad, the bus stations are a sandwich of different types of people. The people who sit towards the middle of the bus station are passengers waiting for the buses. Some of the people on the outside areas of the stations use the stations for shelter when the rains come. I walked up and down the station a few times to make sure I documented all the different types of people.



BUS 3

BUS 4

I am debating between these last two photos. I would love some comments to help me choose!

BUS 5

BUS 6




3 comments:

Libby said...

I like the first one, with the two women sleeping

Great photos!

Patrick Fallon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrick Fallon said...

check yo emails.

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.