Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some Singles...

<span class=RNDM3">

A man takes a slow drag on his cigarette in the Old Bazaar in Delhi.
<span class=RNDM1">

A baby sleeps on an abandoned sheet in Delhi.
<span class=RNDM 2">
This is from the story that I am working on about my cousins. Vindetta, the caretaker of the home in Banjara Hills used these lemons in the girls' final meal in India.


I am working on going through the last 4 days worth of photos. I have been picking out some single shots that I like. More updates soon!

1 comment:

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

A little info.

My photo
I am recent graduate of the University of Missouri, majoring in photojournalism. Right now, I am a photo intern at The Dallas Morning News. Last year, I attended the Danish School of Media and Journalism in the International Photojournalism program. I love the journey of working on a photo story, the destination is never what was predicted.

ALL PHOTOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF EVE EDELHEIT, The Dallas Morning News, The Peoria Journal Star, The Chautauquan Daily. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2008-2012 EVE EDELHEIT, THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS, THE PEORIA JOURNAL STAR, THE CHAUTAUQUAN DAILY.